[brailletechnology] Re: [Braillenote] Fw: [interistinglists] Let's keep moving

  • From: "Zach" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rhonda Stogner" <rs1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:16:28 -0600

I have done this just as a favor from another list member.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Stogner" <rs1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "Zach" <chickerland@xxxxxxxxx>; <braillenote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <techfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <brailletechnology@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:06 PM
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Fw: [interistinglists] Let's keep moving

Please tell me what I'm not getting. Why would we want to read forwards from other lists? I wouldn't, and would unsubscribe if I start seeing them. I may be missing something, but I'm sure not sure about this post!