[TECH TIPS] Re: tech tips best dtb player for the blind.

  • From: Nikki <nikkidadlani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:49:35 -0700

Yes please
Nikki

----- Original Message -----
From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:57:28 +0100
Subject: [TECH TIPS] Re: tech tips best dtb player for the blind.

Hello,
If I was to buy one today, I'd go for the blaze. If nothing else, The apex and u2 tells everything, about the companies. In fact, I have thought about the blaze, but just for the OCR, it didn't worth investigating into it. But if it you want one, and it will worth it, I'd take the risk, and get the blaze, with 12 gb, and some kind of android operating system. In fact, Do you want the link, to the accessibleword, where Dave Wilkinson gave a preview of the unit. I'm happy to send you the link, so that you can check it out.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:40:56 +0100

Hello,
Blaze uses the same heather, and has the same functions as the
stream, if not more.  It has troubles with the online radio, but
when something came out about 6/3 months ago, that's kind of
expected.

 From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
 To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 19:03:48 +0100
 Subject: [TECH TIPS] Re: tech tips best dtb player for the
blind.

 Hello,
Really, it depends. Its either the stream, or the Blaze Ez, for
 now.  Let's look at it this way.  The Blaze is new, and so full
 of bugs.  It has an OCR reader built in, however.  As well as
that, its made by HIMS, and so has a better chance of surviving,
 than the stream.  But if you have an OCR reader on your IPhone,
for example, you may wish to go, for the very well known stream,
 instead.  Also, please note that I haven't used any, these are
 just all things, that I have  picked up from tutorials, and
 things of the sort.