[TECH TIPS] Re: introduction

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 00:10:05 +0100

Hello,
I wouldn't suggest space dot 5. Takes ages. For me, I make sure that I'm as quick possible. Because of that, my ponctuation level on apex is 1, on u2 off. Although, if you don't want too many mistakes, and you don't use keynote gold on apex, try both words and spell. That requires less checkings.

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, September 8, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello,
Yes, I know you.  From 2 lists, to be exact.  (smiles)  I
currently have an apex, which could do with some new cells, and a
u2.  And so, how can you still use apex for emails with the
xxxxx? Just using speech, or how?