[TECH TIPS] commands for mac

  • From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:55:48 -0800

Hi All,

I just yesterday got a mac book pro, and I am very excited about it. I got it set up with voice over. If anyone has any knowledge or experience with using the mac in general, or with voice over, I would like your help with finding out commands. What are some commands that I need to know? Are there any programs or features that I should know about?

For example, I just found out how to use the track pad with voice over.

    Thank you

    Carter Temm
admin of the braillenotetips list
a forum for users of all technology products.
subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

go to our youtube channel using the link below

www.youtube.com/apexandapple

call me at
3147075309
    Thank you
BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the iPhone, iPad, victor reader, computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send an email to the
address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc clink the link
below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you