[TECH TIPS] Re: September is a big month for new updates

  • From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, braillenotetips@freelists.orgext, file@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 19:42:45 -0500

I found this at

https://www.apple.com/ios/ios8/

I also found this on my youtube channel

Thank you

    Carter Temm
 Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
 Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you

From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx
To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:57:40 -0500
Subject: [TECH TIPS] September is a big month for new updates

    Hi all,

Apple is pleased to announce the release date of ios 8.  They say
it will be coming out september 9, 2014.  The new products are as
follows.
A new ipod touch, new iphone, new ipad, new mac, and new ipad
mini.

This is an exciting time in the apple world of technology.  It is
also exciting for other platforms, such as humanware and windows.
Humanware will have a new update coming soon for the victor
reader stream new generation as well as the braille note apex.
Humanware is unclear about what the new update for the braille
note apex will contain, although many roomers have been spread.
Windows is also being very quiet about windows 9.  They say the
full version will not be released until next spring, but it is
still exciting to prepare for.  Android will be releasing a new
update as well in september.  We have a great video on what ios 8
will contain for all of it's products on our youtube channel.

I would be happy to hear what you think about all these great new
features and updates.

    Carter Temm
 Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
 Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you
BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the
iPhone, iPad, victor reader,
computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send
an email to the address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc
clink the link below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx