Reminder, iOS 8.1 Will be Available Tomorrow, Stick Another Reminder Tomorrow

  • From: Seyoon Choi <syc20099@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:43:14 -0500

Hi everyone,
This is just a reminder to let all of you guise who own an iOS
device that
iOS 8.1 will be available tomorrow at 10AM PST.  You will see
this under
"Settings>>General>>Software Update"" Supports iPhone 4S, 5, 5C,
5S, 6, and
6 Plus.  iPad models: iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2,
iPad-mini 1, 2,
with retina-display, and iPad-mini 3, and iPod-touch 5th
generation.  If you
are already on iOS 8.0 or higher, such as 8.0.2, this is highly
recommended, it brings a lot of bug fixes and new features.  Now
if you have
an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, you will be able to use Apple Pay at the
selected
location to make con tactless payments using NFC chip built-in
inside those
iPhone models that I've just mentioned.  If you have Touch ID
enabled device
such as iPhone 5S or greater, iPad Air 2 and iPad-mini 3, you
will be able
to use Apple Pay for online purchases.
Other improvements include bringing Camera Roll back as well as
enabling
you to use iCloud photo sharing so when you make edits or take
actions in
one device, it would apply on another device.
Continuity: this is the feature that I'm really looking for.  Now
you will
be able to answer phone calls on your iPad or Mac if your iPhone
is near by
and they are all connected to the same Wi-Fi network.  Now, you
can also
send regular text messages, also known as SMS or MMS messages on
your iPad
or Mac via the iPhone when your iPhone is near by.  Now, the
iPhone will
generate hotspot connection if iPad or Mac is near by, without
having to
configure or touch the phone at all.
Most importantly, it brings a lot of stability and a lot of bug
fixes to
the whole oprating system, and also VoiceOver which is always
welcome.

Remember to check your inbox for another reminder about iOS 8.1
tomorrow.
Also, I will make a video on what's new on our YouTube page so
stick around
and subscribe.  Follow us on Twitter @apexandapple for real time
tweets
socially.

--001a113a9dd4964da80505d0d662

is just a r=
eminder to let all of you guise who own an iOS device that iOS
8.1 will be =
available tomorrow at 10AM PST.  You will see this under
&quot;Settings&gt;&=
gt;General&gt;&gt;Software Update&quot;&quot; Supports iPhone 4S,
5, 5C, 5S=
, 6, and 6 Plus.  iPad models: iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, iPad Air
2, iPad-mini=
 1, 2, with retina-display, and iPad-mini 3, and iPod-touch 5th
generation.=
 If you are already on iOS 8.0 or higher, such as 8.0.2, this is
highly rec=
ommended, it brings a lot of bug fixes and new features.  Now if
you have an=
 iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, you will be able to use Apple Pay at the
selected loca=
tion to make con tactless payments using NFC chip built-in inside
those iPh=
one models that I&#39;ve just mentioned.  If you have Touch ID
enabled devic=
e such as iPhone 5S or greater, iPad Air 2 and iPad-mini 3, you
will be abl=
e to use Apple Pay for online purchases.  <br></div>Other
improvements inclu=
de bringing Camera Roll back as well as enabling you to use
iCloud photo sh=
aring so when you make edits or take actions in one device, it
would apply =
on another device.<br></div>Continuity: this is the feature that
I&#39;m re=
ally looking for.  Now you will be able to answer phone calls on
your iPad o=
r Mac if your iPhone is near by and they are all connected to the
same Wi-F=
i network.  Now, you can also send regular text messages, also
known as SMS =
or MMS messages on your iPad or Mac via the iPhone when your
iPhone is near=
 by.  Now, the iPhone will generate hotspot connection if iPad or
Mac is nea=
r by, without having to configure or touch the phone at
Most importantly, it brings a lot of stability and a lot of bug
fixes to th=
e whole oprating system, and also VoiceOver which is always
welcome.<br><br=
about iOS 8.1=
 tomorrow.  Also, I will make a video on what&#39;s new on our
YouTube page =
so stick around and subscribe.  Follow us on Twitter
@apexandapple for real =
time tweets socially.<br></div></div

--001a113a9dd4964da80505d0d662--
// eompost 544468C6:6D3E.1:oenvyyrabgrgvcf

BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the iPhone, iPad,
victor reader,
computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send an email to the
address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc clink the link
below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you