[TECH TIPS] Re: Ios eight, the release date is finally here

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:46:40 +0100

Hello,
I heard that there's a new guy called Alex coming. That's all who's name I know.

From: Andrew Adolphson <adolphson123@xxxxxxxxx
To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 06:56:21 -0500

So when will the update come out

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2014, at 1:01 AM, rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
As far as I Know, you can also update IPads and IPods to IOS 8. The main point, is that it must be an i device.

From: Andrew Adolphson <adolphson123@xxxxxxxxx
To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:38:47 -0500
Subject: [TECH TIPS] Re: Ios eight, the release date is finally
here

Do you have to have the new iPhone to get iOS eight?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2014, at 9:21 PM, Seyoon Choi <syc20099@xxxxxxxxx
wrote:

iPhone automatically detect it Apple watch and it will.
Automatically.  It will work with I was eight built in health
application so no apps are required to download.  Sorry for the
messed up words there because I'm using dictation on my iPhone
5s.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2014, at 7:38 PM, Andrew Adolphson
<adolphson123@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

is the apple watch accessible too? minging does it have
voiceover?

On 9/10/14, Seyoon Choi <syc20099@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes,
Besides iPhone 6 Plus's bigger 5.5inch display, it has some
better feature
over the iPhone 6.
Full 1080p Retina HD display
Camera includes OIS optical image stabilization
$100 more expensive then iPhone 6
Pricins is pretty much same.
iPhone 5C - Free
iPhone 5S $99
iPhone 6 $199
iPhone 6 Plus $299
These are all on contract version with at&t, sprint, verisen and
T-Mobile.
We are not sure about the off contract model yet.

--
Andrew Adolphson
BRAILLE NOTE TIPS

A forum for users of the braille note devices, as well as the
iPhone, iPad, victor reader,
computer, etc.

If you have any comments or questions for list moderators, send
an email to the address below.

braillenotetips-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To see our list page where you can subscribe, unsubscribe, etc
clink the link below

Www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips

Please look at our website using the address below

apexandapple.jimdo.com

To send a message to the list, just use the address below

braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you