[TECH TIPS] Re: Ios eight, the release date is finally here

  • From: Jenna Temm <jenna.temm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:17:00 -0500

I haven't been able to watch the replay on the video of the details that
Apple has released on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.  What are the differences
between the two phones beside the iPhone 6 having a 4.7 inch screen and the
iPhone 6+ having a 5.5 inch screen?  Again, I just haven't been able to
watch the video, yet.  But if anyone has these answers, I'd gladly listen!

Do we know the cost of the phones, yet? I am anxiously waiting for one. I
can't wait to make the switch to the iPhone from the Galaxy s3!

Thank you!
Jenna