[TECH TIPS] Re: Ios eight, the release date is finally here

  • From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 17:03:36 -0500

I have found a link that you may enjoy. This is on the Apple watch.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/14/09/09/apple-watch-features-include-fitness-tracking-apple-pay-siri-inductive-charging

   Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you