[TECH TIPS] Re: Alex voice

  • From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenotetips@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 18:23:23 -0400

I'm pretty sure this only works on iPhone 5S and above. Can't wait till I get
my iPhone six. LOL

   Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you