braillenote apex Re: having trouble with email

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:59:46 +0100

Hello,
Ok, you need to enable pop3 for mail that has already been downloaded, and let
braillenote to download them. But then again, I have never ever had 16000, so
not sure how I would do that. And apex is slow at downloading messages, too.
So, not sure how I would do it. Anyways, that's the way to do it for a few
thousands.