braillenote apex Re: having trouble finding games to play on my braillenote apex

  • From: katie <kpaquette52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 14:34:36 -0500

Okay thank you but I made some horrible typos in the last email I sent you with the game's titles. They are dragonTroll.z5 and .zblorb files. I also spelled braillenote wrong. Sorry. Katie

From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx
To: "braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:34:52 -0500

Use
http://ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXzcode.html

 Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you

On Sep 22, 2014, at 9:09 AM, katie <kpaquette52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi, it's katie again with keysoft 9.4.1 and i'm having trouble finding games for my braillenote apex.
katie