braillenote apex Re: braillenoteapex Digest V2 #5

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 15:29:23 +0100

 Hello,
You have an apex, right? I could go into my spam, through the basic html of
gmail, by ignoring the text. Because you are on digest, I can't send the url on
list, but I can offlist, if you want. And your browser is supported for more
than you think. You can even change your gmail password through it, too.