braillenote apex Re: braillenoteapex Digest V2 #5

  • From: kpaquette <kpaquette52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 08:33:34 -0500

No because my browser is not supportedddKatie
To: braillenoteapex digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 01:10:43 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: braillenoteapex Digest V2 #5

braillenoteapex Digest Mon, 06 Oct 2014 Volume: 02 Issue: 005

In This Issue:
braillenote apex Re: supported email accounts on the braille braillenote apex Re: supported email accounts on the braille braillenote apex Re: supported email accounts on the braille braillenote apex Re: supported email accounts on the braille

-----

From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: braillenote apex Re: supported email accounts on the braillenote apex
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 19:21:55 +0100

Hello,
Do you have a basic html of gmail?

From: Carter Temm <crtbraille@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 14:56:50 -0500

Do it with keymail

    Carter Temm
Admin of the braillenotetips list
A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:48:43 +0100
From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,
Just curious, but how the earth would you empty spam through
keymail?

From: Tiffany Green <tgreenhu@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 19:58:33 -0400

Hi. I would like to be please removed from this list. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 6, 2014, at 4:49 PM, "rajmund" <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,
Just curious, but how the earth would you empty spam through keymail?

A forum for users of all technology products.
Subscribe using the link below

www.freelists.org/list/braillenotetips
Go to our youtube channel using the link below

youtube.com/apexandapple

Call me at
3147075309
Thank you

On Oct 6, 2014, at 9:51 AM, kpaquette <kpaquette52@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm trying to empty out my spam folder on gmail but it keeps saying my browser is not supported. Do I just close the account with google and just do it through keymail or what?
Katie

End of braillenoteapex Digest V2 #5