braillenote apex Re: [Lantern] help with nameless adventure

  • From: kpaquette <kpaquette52@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David Kinder <davidk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, braillenoteapex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 08:10:30 -0500

The thread is about a part of the game I haven't even reached yet. I tried to post a new topic on intfiction.org but I've forgotten my username and password and the only thing I remember is my e-mail address. Is there some way you could contact one of the administrators of intfiction.org and have them reset my password and username?

Katie