[brailleblaster] question as to where to get jni.h

  • From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 07:37:40 -0500

Hello everyone on the list,

I am building Brailleblaster under Linux and I almost have everything doen I think except for the liblouisumd library. I got the library to configure tto Brailleblaster's native directory just don't know what package jni.h comes from which is one of the files called for in the make script when compiling the library. Could someone please direct me to the appropriate package please?

--
Scott Berry
Ham Call: N7ZIB