[brailleblaster] Re: push by francois...@xxxxxxxxx - Updated by F.O. on 2012-07-18 22:53 GMT

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 07:51:15 -0400

Michael: I could not push small incremental changes, there were too
many things interrelated. When I started working on the GUI there was
almost nothing functional, every time you clicked on a button you were
getting the message that the function was unavailable! I am new to
mercurial so I am still learning its usage. Thanks for the tips I will
keep this in mind for the next time.

François