[brailleblaster] he's here! baby announcement

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 20:13:20 -0600

Since I left this story as a cliff hanger earlier today, I think it only
fair I announce the birth of my little grand-nephew...
(Cheering and doing cartwheels is definitely allowed.)

At 4:22pm eastern time, after 30 hours of labor, my niece gave birth to
little Benjamin, 8 pounds 4 ounces, 19 inches long.  Dark hair like his mom,
and very adorable.
Both mom and baby are doing well, although according to my brother (grandpa
Don), mom looked like she had been run over by a truck.  Thankfully, no one
asked her about her plans for future kids...*smile*

This is my mother's first great grandchild.  Everyone is happy, of course.
So there you have it.  I thought of putting a sound file with a trumpet
fanfare in this message, but it would probably be blocked by pc security
from being played.

Have a good evening, and have an extra dessert if you like, after you're
done with the cartwheels.
--le