[brailleblaster] Who else will be at CSUN? [cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: I'll be at CSUN. Who else will be there?]

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 12:39:39 -0600

----- Forwarded message from Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: I'll be at CSUN. Who else will be there?
From: Chris Hofstader <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 04:55:52 -0500
To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be there too. Make sure you all come to the FLOSS Access Technology panel.
We are very happy to have John in his first ever CSUN presentation talking
babout the incredibly important Lib Louis and BrailleBlaster projects. We will
also have Joanie Diggs, lead developer/maintainer on Orca and Janina Sajka,
chair of the Linux Foundation Open A11Y group. I'll be talking about GNU
application accessibility, focussing mostly on GNU PDF, Gnash and GNU Cash.

Happy Hacking,
cdh

----- End forwarded message -----