[brailleblaster] Re: What will this look like?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 14:30:40 -0500

Another think I should have mentioned iis that there will be special
features for transcribers. If you don't like the way sommething is
translated you can enter your own translation and lock it, so it won't
be changed when the document is tetranslated and reformatted.

John B.

On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 09:26:02AM -0700, John Gardner wrote:
o> Hi, I wrote the specification document.  Although I am largely
ignorant of