[brailleblaster] Re: Using Apache Commons exec

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 22:19:16 -0600

I was finally able to download the binary. It consists of several jars
and the apidocs. I also extracted the code frrom the tutorial, and I'm
modifying it for use in BrailleBlaster. This is just code that calls
methods in apache-comons-exec-1.1.jar  It will probably be a class in
org.brailleblaster.util that accepts a command, arguments and an
expected exit value.

I also downloaded the source. There may be intermittent problems withh
the server.

John

--
My websites: