[brailleblaster] Re: Update On My Mac App Bundle

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:52:21 -0600

Alex,

If your app bundle handles all the different Mac architetectures that is
great. There will still have to be 32 and 64 bit downloads for Windows
and Linux.

I want to put a little more into the GUI prototype so it will show more
than just a window title and boxes. Then I'll post a new version of
BrailleBlaster and you can put your libraries in and see if it works.

Will your app bundle work on my PowerPC with Leopard? Just checking.

John