[brailleblaster] UTDML

  • From: François Ouellette <francois.ouellette01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 11:09:42 -0400

John: I am exploring options for the design of the advanced editing
features of BB, meaning that we will likely want to keep formatting
and styling tags in the UTDML file once a document has been created
and formatted. Is this something that is expected from UTDML? What we
want is that once a user has formatted a document and is satisfied
with the embossing, we obviously want to keep this information and be
able to recall it the next time we edit the same document. The
semantics files allow for the definition of a lot of things to do and
not do when translating, I understand this is where we also keep the
commands to inform the translator of which tags to skip. Your advice
please!

François.