[brailleblaster] Re: Thoughts on the Specification

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 08:16:46 -0800

Hi John B.,

I also agree with you as far as distributing Braille Blaster's help with the
applciation. However, I suggest that we also provide an HTML version, packaged
as the operating system's help system requires, in addition to a DAISY formatd
coy.

This would allow us to take advantage of the built-in help systems found on the
various platforms and would require very little work on our behalf.

Just my thoughts.

Regards,
Alex,