[brailleblaster] Re: The GUI Prototype

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:35:17 -0800

Hi John and All,

Congratulations to all who helped achieve the embossing milestone.

On the subject of linking the menu items with the SWT browser control's
content, I don't know about Java, but in Objective-C, we can use the Javascript
bridge to make calls to Javascript functions from Objective-C and call
Objective-C methods from Javascript.

I am not sure if SWT's browser control supports something similar.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Alex,