[brailleblaster] Re: Some useful articles on Java

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 17:24:34 -0600

Hi Mike, thanks for the article.  I'm now working on something at a lower
level -- how to allocate an array of bytes so javac will accept it.
The turnaround time for me is still a bit slow, due to my unfamiliarity with
java in general. I read docs just far enough to get what I need for a task,
then drop it in and move on, often forgetting the syntax next time I need
it...
And the docs are kind of helpful, but take time to climb around all those
classes.
So back to hacking.
--le