[brailleblaster] Re: Select Option dialog

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:06:10 +0100

I am sure the radiobutton issue can be solved (may be check about grouping), however another option might be to use a combo box like choosing the file format in the normal common dialog for saving.

Michael Whapples
On 25/07/2012 15:39, Vic Beckley wrote:
If that is an issue I suppose we could go back to checkboxes. I just don't
see why that dialog has issues when others in SWT don't.

BTW: We used to have a settings dialog where we could turn the Welcome
screen on or off. What has happened to that dialog? From my recollection, it
worked just fine too.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx