[brailleblaster] Re: Select Option dialog

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:04:10 +0100

I think the more correct way to do radiobuttons is to have it that one tabs into the group and moves between the options of the group with cursor keys.

Michael Whapples
On 25/07/2012 15:40, John Gardner wrote:
Hi, a quick comment on radio buttons.  Radio buttons are not accessed
uniformly in Windows applications.  Sometimes one can TAB from one radio
button to another within a single control.  Better in my opinion is to TAB
among controls and then use the up/down arrows to check the radio buttons
within a single control.  Then set/reset with spacebar.  Is ther actually a
recommended behavior?

John G