[brailleblaster] Re: Select Option dialog

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:10:18 -0500

I think this should be temporary. If a file has been translated with
UTD, which should be the default, it should be saved with UTD. Whether
to trranslate with UTD or not should be a choice in the settings dialog.
The welcome screen should come up the first time BrailleBlaster is run
from a new installation. When the OK button is pressed it should open
the settings dialogue. This dialog should also be opened by the change
settings mennu item.

John