[brailleblaster] Saving not right

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:30:21 -0400

Do the following:

Run BB and open an UTD document with the Recent Documents dialog. Don't make
any changes to this document.

Press Control-N for a new document.

Type some text and translate it.

Press Control-S to save the document.

You will get a document asking you if you want to save in UTD or not. Tab to
the save button and press enter. BTW: The save button should be set as the
default button so you could just press enter without tabbing to it.

You will be given a Save As dialog with the name of the first UTD document
you opened in it. If you press save you will save the wrong document.
Sometimes it does actually overwrite the document and sometimes it doesn't.

After dismissing that dialog, you will go through the same procedure for the
new document.

In other words, when you try to save the new document, you are prompted to
save both documents.

Press Alt-F4 to close the new document. You should be placed back in the
original document.

Press Alt-F4 to close it. You will be prompted to save it even though you
didn't make any changes to it. This shouldn't be.

I hope I have made these steps clear enough. I have duplicated this several
times.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx