[brailleblaster] Reporting changes

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:19:06 -0400

François,

We all really appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to help
BrailleBlaster. You are making tremendous improvements. Could you post a
short message to the list after making a significant push stating what the
changes were and what needs testing. Sometimes it is a little hard to be
sure exactly what is included in a push from just the log message.

For example, right now I am not sure if the bug where saving a document
causes the save dialog to come up for both documents is supposed to be fixed
or not. It isn't fixed.

Thanks again for all your work.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic