[brailleblaster] Re: Reporting bugs

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:02:07 -0400

John: the errors had to do with unterminated HTML tags, the message
was saying something like "premature ending of tag", it was happening
because the HTML document I was trying to read was not using a strict
syntax. Since everything is clean now and there are no generated
errors I obviously do not get the stack dump anymore.

François.