[brailleblaster] Re: Porting using the C++ plugin in Eclipse

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:20:48 -0600

Laura,

I'm glad you like the idea of using the C++ plugin for Eclipse. However,
I don't think that anything except itex@MML will be using Flex and
Bison. Other programs might requitre other specialized tools. If we need
to write a program that does something like itex2MML we should use antlr
which is like Flex and Bison for Java.

John