[brailleblaster] Re: PS: the site doesn't like IE

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:49:29 +0100

I am not sure exactly of the reason for the message but I would imagine you
should be able to use everything needed on the googlecode page with internet
explorer. There have been times where I have used googlecode pages from lynx
which is a much, much more limited browser and not really had issues. Its
probably googlecode won't look as good as it might in other browsers and may be
its a bit of a bias by the developers (eg. the google translate page tries to
push google chrome).

Michael Whapples