[brailleblaster] Re: Minimum Features for a Usable Release

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 06:16:44 -0800

Hi John,

As I mentioned before, I think that a command-line embossing feature would be a
good first milestone to reach.

It would allow for some basic translation and embossing to take place.

Because it would be a command-line tool, it would allow us to continue to iron
out the UI design, while at the same time allowing us to put out something
usable.

Let me know hwat you think.

Regards,
Alex,

On 2010-12-08, at 8:39 AM, John J. Boyer wrote:

> There is a lot in the specification. It would also be great if we could
> get something usable out soon. I wonder what various people think should
> be the minimum features in a usable release, aside from the obvious,
> such as translation and working with generic embossers. This could be
> out first milestone.
>
> Thanks,

> Abilitiessoft, Inc.

Alex Jurgensen,