[brailleblaster] MDI, Localization, etc.

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 04:49:23 -0600

I just reviewed the specification, and I don't see any mention of MDI.
Do we want to include this capability. If so, we should plan for it now.

Likewise, we should plan for localization. The design should include at
least stubs to implement localization when we are ready.

It would be nice to have a list of recent documents as part of the file
menu. This should not be hard to implement.