[brailleblaster] Re: Logging liblouisutdml opertions

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 08:18:17 -0500

Actually, I didn't give all the information. Logging messages are set to
print in liblouisutdmjl.log by the initialize method in the Java
bindings. It is unnecessary to set any other log file name. In fact,
doing so will interfere with CheckLiblouisutdmlLog I'll look at
Subcommands.java In DocumentManager.java The statement String logFile...
should be removed. When translateFile is called logFile should be
changed to null. Then a call to displayLog should immediately follow.

Progress on tika looks really good.

John