[brailleblaster] Re: Logging

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 01:24:07 -0400

I have a similar problem with the GUI. When trying to display the
liblouisutdml log file the program crashes with:

#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00000000f0269100,
pid=4768, tid=4208
#
# JRE version: 7.0_05-b05
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (23.1-b03 mixed mode
windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [liblouisutdml.dll+0xe9100]  lbu_backTranslateFile+0x1210
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on
client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Main\brailleblaster\dist\hs_err_pid4768.log
#

This is what I was trying to fix with the changes I made earlier in
the Java classes and have been removed since. I think the log file
object is not initialized properly.

François.