[brailleblaster] Liblouis and Liblouisutdml Errors

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:30:55 -0700

Hi All,

I am reposting this under a different subject.

Here is the output of the "file *" command that I ran in my "native/lib".

liblouis.2.2.3.dylib:      Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library
x86_64
liblouis.2.dylib:          Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library
x86_64
liblouisutdml.5.0.0.dylib: Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library
x86_64
liblouisutdml.5.dylib:     Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library
x86_64
liblouisutdml.dylib:       Mach-O 64-bit dynamically linked shared library
x86_64

And the error is:

Invalid memory access of location 0x2c rip=0x10eebb2b5
Segmentation fault: 11
As I said in my las message, this message does not occur when I remove all the
files in the "native/lib/" dirrectory.

Any help in understanding this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,