[brailleblaster] Installer questions

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 09:49:50 -0400

John,

I noticed the version in the About dialog still showed 1.4.0. You had
mentioned 2112.1 as the next version previously. What are we going with?

At one point, we had subdirectories in the Installers folder for different
OS installs. Is this no longer the case?

Do you have the version of the thank_you.txt file that I sent you? The
version in the Installers folder is not right and I seem to have lost my
copy. I am still looking for it. If I can't find it, I will have to come up
with something again.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx