[brailleblaster] Re: Installer files

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 14:48:21 -0500

Hi Vic,

These files look good. I think we should tell the user that if they do
not know if they have Java installed they can conduct a simple test. On
Windows 7 and Vista they can probably just type java in the search box
that comes up when the Windows key is pressed. I'm not sure what they
should do on XP.

John