[brailleblaster] Re: Howto Compile BrailleBlaster for Mac OS X on the Command Line

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 21:36:54 -0700

Hi John and All,

I have Liblouis compiled.

However, after following the "Readme.mac" file for LibLouisUTDML, I get the
following:

Command: ./configure

checking for help2man... no
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
./configure: line 14441: syntax error near unexpected token `BASE_DEPENDENCIES,'
./configure: line 14441: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(BASE_DEPENDENCIES, liblouis,
libxml-2.0)'

I cloned the repository.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Alex,