[brailleblaster] Re: Howto Compile BrailleBlaster for Mac OS X on the Command Line

  • From: Alex Jurgensen <asquared21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:20:09 -0700

Hi,

Thanks.

Now I get:

Command: java -jar -d32 brailleblaster.jar

***WARNING: Display must be created on main thread due to Cocoa restrictions.
Exception in thread "main" org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.SWT.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.error(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.createDisplay(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.create(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.BBIni.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.BBIni.getInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.brailleblaster.Main.main(Unknown Source)

Regards,
Alex,