[brailleblaster] Re: Howto Compile BrailleBlaster for Mac OS X on the Command Line

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 05:23:14 -0500

Alex,

I am not sure I understand your question. If you download the latest
release from http://www.brailleblaster.org you do not have to compile
it. You will however, need a version of SWT for the Mac. Place this in
brailleblaster/dist/lib replacing the version of SWT that is already
there. Then go to brailleblaster/dist and type java -jar
brailleblaster.jar If you compile liblouis and liblouisutdml for the Mac
you can place liblouis-2.dylib and liblouisutdml.dylib in
brailleblaster/dist/native/lib and use the translate subcommand.

John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.