[brailleblaster] Re: Have any of you had a similar problem?

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:00:04 -0800

I use the manifest to specify an application's main class all the time, and have never had any problems that weren't my own fault :)

Cheers
Chris

On Feb 17, 2011, at 2:56 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:

I have moved BrailleBlaster development to Windows so I can see what the
prototype GUI is doing as I work on it. I am using Java at the command
line. I also have ant. When I build BrailleBlastger witjh ant it says
the build was successful. However, when I run the generated jar file I
get tghe message that Main-Class could not be found. the class,
org.brailleblaster.Main is there and the manifest looks ok. Susan tells
me that she has had lots of trouble with manifests on Windows and that
the last line may have to be blank. Has anyone else run into a similar
problem, and what was the solution?

Thanks,