[brailleblaster] Re: Hanxiao's display example

  • From: François Ouellette <braille@xxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:41:02 -0400

John: looks like we may have duplication of work here, perhaps I can
work on other features, like exporting;  in any case I should check in
my stuff to have Hanxiao use the new import and content loading
features.

Hanxio: The braille view gets updated when a user clicks on the
Translate button after putting content in the daisy view. However the
user can also make adjustments in the braille view, in which case we
need find the corresponding word(s) in the daisy view to "lock" them
and tell the application not to translate them anymore.

François.