[brailleblaster] Re: Getting back to the installers

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:29:31 -0500

Hi Francois,

This is a good idea. However, the fonts can't be in the repository,
since they are binary. The folder can be set up with a README file that
explains this. The fonts will be placed in this directory, just not
added to the repository.

We need an 8-dot Braille font that shows the dot patterns for the
Unicode characters.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com