[brailleblaster] Re: Getting back to the installers

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 05:16:30 -0500

Hi Alex,

The installer will be a binary file, so it is not suitable for the
repository. Do you have a script for making the installer or an
explanation of how to make it? Those can go in the repository. Since you
are using a Mac, I assume that you know how to use the scp command. I
can give you a username and password for uploading to the
abilitiessoft.com site in a private e-mail. However, let's wait until
the next release of BrailleBlaster is finalized. Then you can upload the
installer and I'll place it on the BrailleBlaster website. Meanwhile I
wil be glad to get any scripts or explanations.

Thanks,
John