[brailleblaster] Re: Error

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:00:53 +0000

Would it not makes sense to put it in the temp folder so users can easily clean
them up? Log files aren't really something we want regular users to have to
deal with anyway except as a last resort. Maybe instead of being with each
document we could use .../temp/log/

Now that I think about it, aren't we already defeating the normal use of temp
files by putting temp in the brlblast application data directory? Temporary
files should probably go in, using Windows notation, %temp%\brlblast\.

Keith Creasy
Software Developer
American Printing House for the Blind
KCreasy@xxxxxxx