[brailleblaster] Re: Error

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:23:43 -0500

Brandon and John,

Here is what I see in the log.xml file in the log folder. That is the only
file in there.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" standalone="no"?>

<!DOCTYPE log SYSTEM "logger.dtd">

<log>

<record>

  <date>2013-02-25T10:18:24</date>

  <millis>1361805504106</millis>

  <sequence>0</sequence>

  <logger>org.brailleblaster</logger>

  <level>SEVERE</level>

  <class>org.brailleblaster.wordprocessor.DocumentManager</class>

  <method>openDocument</method>

  <thread>1</thread>

  <message>The Document Base document tree is null, the file failed to parse
properly</message>

</record>

</log>